Under this Policy, “Personal Data” can be defined as data that can personally identify the individual Candidates, either submitted as part of an email application or collected through other platforms.
If any of the Candidates, do not agree to our processing the Candidate’s personal data or does not agree with the terms of our policy, his/her personal data should not be given to us. We shall not be held liable if you share the personal data of Candidates with us without their approval/consent.
Information that we collect:
- Name and address
- Current job title, salary, earnings, and benefits
- Contact information including email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as pin code, preferences, and interests
- Compliance documentation and references
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- It is very unlikely that we will need to obtain payment information such as bank details from individuals, however, on rare occasions this may happen if we need to act as an intermediary between the client and candidate.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
We shall disclose the personal information of the Candidate to potential employers and make it available to verified businesses institutions, employers, entrepreneurs, etc. for the following purposes:
- To serve the Candidate and help the candidate get placed into a job by allowing potential employers to be able to judge the suitability of the Candidate for a position within their organization
- To assist the Candidate in finding a position most suitable to the Candidate
- To Market directly to the Employers and help the candidate achieve his/her full potential
- To maintain a fruitful relationship with the Candidate
- We disclose your data when we are required to by law or to protect your rights and safety
- We may share data uploaded by you when our business is sold but the data shall continue to be governed under this policy
We retain personal information about the Candidate to assist the Candidate in career management which includes, finding and retaining work.
Our team at IndiHire Pvt Ltd. may email the candidates to inform them of any opportunity that becomes available through our portal or otherwise. We may also take the liberty call or message the candidates to inform the Candidate about the same.
Management of Personal Information:
We have a well-trained staff trained to respect confidentiality and well equipped with the understanding of privacy laws in India and abroad. The Candidate’s data is safe with us and will be managed in accordance with this policy.
The data collected will be stored on secure servers in India.
It is our goal to make sure that the information that we hold is accurate and up to date. It is therefore imperative that the Candidate intimates us when the Candidate’s personal information changes.
Alteration of Data/Information:
- We can update or delete your data whenever necessary.
- If after uploading data, a candidate wishes to withdraw consent, we shall respect the Candidate’s wishes and delete the Candidate’s Personal Information so long as it does not hamper other data collected by us or interfere with the data of others. We may ask the candidate to pay a small administrative fee for such deletion.
- The Candidate will be able to procure the data we have available on the Candidate but in no way will be able to interfere or interact with the same without first making an application to our Data Protection Officer especially appointed in this regard. The information regarding such Data Protection Officer has been given below.
Access to personal information:
- When the candidate requests for access to personal information, or wants personal information to be updated or deleted, we shall only process such request upon verification of the Candidate’s identity. This is to protect the personal information stored with us and to deter against fraud
- All requests shall only be entertained if the same is sent to the Data Protection Officer Designated for the purpose whose contact details have been given below
Any person visiting our site may receive cookies from us or cookies from third parties such as customers, partners, or service providers. We may also use Pixels, local storage, and other similar tracking technology.
These technologies are used for Authentication, i.e. to identify you and verify your details, to enable and support our security features, preference features, and services, customized content, advertising, performance, analytics, and research.
We take reasonable steps to keep personal data secure, accurate, and up to date. The internet is not always a secure means of transmitting data and we have therefore taken steps to ensure that your data is safe. We are liable to the standard of care prevailing in the industry and shall not be liable for breaches beyond our control. We cannot control what persons do with the data once it has been transmitted to them, if data is transmitted to a third party for purposes defined by us, the Candidate must approach the said third party to protect the Candidate’s data. We are not liable for any information submitted to third parties.
We suggest that you and the candidates keep track of updates by visiting us regularly and inquire about any changes that you find important.
Implementation of this Policy:
This policy shall come into existence and shall be operative from——– and will not have retrospective effect.
This Policy shall be applicable to business contact information collected of the employees of our clients in the same manner as that of candidates. Such information will only be collected and used to provide seamless service and develop and maintain business relationship with the Client.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer through email at email@example.com or by:
Post /Mail : 709, Bhandari House, 91, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110 019
If you decide to share information with us or visit our website or interact with us in any manner, it will be perceived that you have read this policy and agree with it completely.